Thursday, October 4, 2012


So I'm new at this whole blogging thing, but I want to give it a try! 

The focus of all my blog posts will be marketing.  Marketing concepts, social media, marketing ideas, business marketing, affordable marketing, and really whatever other marketing things I can think of!

I think I am going to take other people's blogs, articles, and ideas and combine them with my own to make this blog most successful.  I appreciate any and all followers and readers and look forward to comments and idea sharing that should follow from my blog posts.

If you have any topics you would like me to research and write about, let me know!  I love suggestions :)

Thanks all,
Melissa

"Marketing is not an event, but a process . . . It has a beginning, a middle, but never an end, for it is a process. You improve it, perfect it, change it, even pause it. But you never stop it completely."
                                        -Jay Conrad Levinson

2 comments:

  1. We're researching this whole "Cash Mob" thing. Is it a flash in the pan? How can you equitably choose who to cash mob among all local merchants? If you run across anything, we'd like to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to look into that for you! I will put out a blog as soon as I can complete some research and put it together :) Thanks for the idea!

      Delete